AWESOME TO MEET YOU.
I'm Kate Warren, an advertising and editorial photographer interested in spicy personalities and documenting the exuberant.
I focus on portraits, lifestyle and travel work. I cover the Washington, DC social scene for The Washington Post, and am a founding photographer of El Camino Travel. Check out more cool friends I've worked with below.
I was once described as Marlene Dietrich meets Hunter S. Thompson with a side of sass and have never been more tickled.
P U B L I C A T I O N S & CLIENTS
- Nominee: Fashion Group International Rising Star Award, Photography (2014)
- Featured Speaker: Georgetown University Women in Leadership Summit, Georgetown University (2014)
- First Place: PDN's The Scene Photo Contest (2013)
- Featured Storyteller: Storytelling Summit, Georgetown University Innovation Series (2013)
- Awardee: 30 Under 30, Refinery29 (2013)
- Nominee: 50 on Fire, In the Capitol (2013)
- Panelist: Get Your Brand On: How Social Media is Changing Our Personal Brands (2013)
- Advisory Board Member: Social Media Week (2013)
- Grant Awardee: Ford Artist Grants, DCWEEK (2012)
- Featured Speaker: Fashion Nerd Nite (2012)
- Featured Speaker: ThirstDC (2012)
- Grant Awardee: Let'stanbul Art Festival, Istanbul (2012)
- Awardee: Top 25 Creative Innovators, Arena Stage (2012)
- Women Photojournalists of Washington 2014 Juried Exhibition, FotoWeekDC, Look3 Festival of the Photograph, national tour (2014-2015)
- Swatchroom, Hierarchy Gallery (Washington, DC 2014)
- The 25 Project, Nuit Blanche (Washington, DC 2013)
- Submerge, featured artist (Washington, DC 2012)
- Water Street Project (Washington, DC 2012)
- Pallet Project, 915 F St. video installation (Washington, DC 2012)
- The Works, Steel Plant Studios (New York, 2011)
- Student Exhibition, Steel Plant Studios (New York, 2010)
C O P Y R I G H T
All photographs appearing in this site are the exclusive property of Kate Warren and are protected under international copyright laws. Photographs are not to be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way, alone or with any other material, or by use of computer or other electronic means without the express written permission.