I had the pleasure of being creative director and photographer for Washington Life's February fashion story and cover. I proposed a minimalist tea party at the newly opened LINE Hotel, which has quickly become a clubhouse by and for the creative community of DC.
Thank you to Washington Life Magazine, Kingsley Model + Talent Management (KMTM), The LINE Hotel, and the whole team of kind, creative folks who made this shoot happen.
- Photographer & Creative Director: Kate Warren
- Models: Jeincy & Curtis//KMTM
- Wardrobe: Joy Kingsley-Ibeh & Tracey Pisciotta//KMTM
- Hair: Sklar Whitehurst//Karma Beauty Lounge By Erwin Gomez
- Make-up: Teresa Foss Del Rosso//KMTM
- Prop Styling: Tyler Wood//Coronation Coffee
- Editorial Director: Catherine Trifiletti (a QUEEN who gives me creative freedom to execute my ideas and walk the walk on my values)
As always, we are proud to represent diversity in our productions; our models are both biracial, and our crew comes from many different backgrounds and orientations.
Scroll down for more tear sheets and my favorite outtakes. You can view the whole piece HERE and on newsstands.